Sunday, February 13, 2011

I < 3 my geek

I took my girlfriend out to an early Valentine's date last night. On the way to the film (Tangled, which was actually surprisingly decent if you're not looking for anything terribly original), my girlfriend expounded upon the many and legion Ways That The Harry Potter Movies Got It Wrong.

Amidst a barrage of arguments both purely opinion-based and those founded upon immutable, empirical fact, one point shone through all the rest:

I'm dating That Fangirl, the passionate one, the argumentative one, the one who puts a lot of time and effort into the creation of lists such as this.

And that is awesome.

___________________________________________

In case you're wondering, a substantive post about the dichotomy of what I've been reading lately, will probably appear tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment